Wednesday, February 23, 2011

************Easel Calendar**********

Hello friends,
Is it just me or are the days flying by maybe since I've been 
sooo busy with work and home, but I want this week to pass fast cause I'm super excited about the Expo this coming weekend and I get to meet some of you ladies!!! Now for my super cute easel calendar that I made with the Stampin' Up! Matchbox die.  I can't take credit for this idea, I got it from Becky Roberts  and her wonderful simply tutorial:) The Designer Paper, buttons and stickers I got for FREE from the Sale-A-Bration Promo. The mini calender you can get HERE. All I simply did was die cut the Stampin' Up! #114890 matchbox for the bottom and took a 2" X 7-5/8" strip of Certainly Celery and scored it at 2-5/8", 4-1/4 & 5-1/4 for the top as the easel and it's that simple!! I hope you enjoyed this tiny cute project.  Thank you for stopping by. ***Hugs***
Designer Paper & Quick Accents
Ice Cream Parlor #122242
Base is Certainly Celery #105125
Glue dots #103683
Matchbox die #114890
The border around the box are stickers that come with the 
Designer Series Paper  along with the buttons and flowers.
Color Rhinestones from local craft store
Sentiment from Hodgepodge Happiness Clear Set #120570
Rose Red ink #101778
Rose Red Marker #100063
3D dimensionals #104430
Snail adhesive #104332
Sticky Tape #104294







email me or call me with any questions
nlpimentel@aol.com
Product Suggestion of the Day!
Matchbox Stampin' Up! Bigz Xl Die - by Stampin' Up!
MORE IMAGES
Matchbox Stampin' Up! Bigz Xl Die114890
Price$42.95
Catalog Price: $42.95

Create a matchbox for a simple surprise, or simply for matches, using this beautiful die. And don't miss the coordinating Matchbox Messages stamp set for darling tags and labels. You'll love the variety of projects you'll discover!

■ Use a Sizzix Big Shot below with this die

Big Shot Die-Cut Machine - by Stampin' Up!







Big Shot Die-Cut Machine113439
Price$99.95
With the Big Shot machine, you can create die cuts with any of our exclusive Stampin’ Up! dies—or any Sizzix die. The Big Shot machine comes with Standard Cutting Pads and a multipurpose platform so you can start cutting immediately. From crafting to quilting and everything in between, the Big Shot is a big deal!

19 comments :

  1. what a wonderful idea! have fun at the expo. wish i could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fabulous, love your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great - I love the spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma, that is really adorable! Love it. Now I know how I can make my little mini-calendar on my desk look pretty! Great idea. TFS!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma! I really love the calendar especially the colors. Im excited for the Expo too, I dont think my wallet is, lOL! I wish I got to meet you. Maybe, next time. Have fun.

    Hugs,
    patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! Love the bright colors.. This would make a great just because gift.. Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Norma, I love the colors your use on the calendar. Im also excited to go to the Expo this weekend with my bff Patty. Hope we get to see you there. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice.. I love all the brightness to it! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my... I love that box!!! I am coming from Gaby's linking Love party and I am starting to follow you!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Norma, I love it and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It turned out fabulous; I wish I could have gone to the Expo! :(
    Have fun and maybe next, if God permits it.
    Have fun for me! :) Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Expo! Expo! Expo! Whoo hoo, I can't wait to see you again amiga. Your calendar is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this idea, I might have to try this. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute idea!!! The colors are perfect!! Have a great time at the Expo!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. DARLING!!! I just recently saw one made out of a CD case. Have you seen that??

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your projects...thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It