Friday, August 27, 2010

**Flower Thank You Card**

Good Morning Happy Crafters,
I made this card for one of my son's preschool teachers.  As today is his last day of preschool and his off to Kindergarten on August 31st awww!!! I'm very emotional because his growing up so fast and this only confirms it.  I'm sure I'll be sobbing first day of school where as, he'll be I'm OK mom I'm a big boy.  I hope you enjoy this card.
Bling and Hugs,
Norma
































































































Recipe
Pink Passion base at 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" folded into 4-1/4"
DCWV Glitter Sweet middle layer at 5-1/4" X 4"
Blue cardstock at 4" X 2-1/4" with MS border punch
Pink passion ink from SU
Flower stamp from SU
Ribbon from Michael's
2" yellow scallop punch
1-3/8" white whisper circle
Yellow/gold Rhinstone
Thank you stamp from MyPinkStamper(Simple Occasions)
Dimensionals
A2 size envelope stamped with flower and rhinestone

1 comment :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It