Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My 1st Sweet Blogger Award!!!!!

2nd Post Today
Hello again Happy Crafters, I'm so excited because I received my 1st "Sweet Blogger Award" Yay!!!!!! Wow how exciting!!!!  I would like to thank my sweet blogger friend Elsa over at Cricut Luvr visit her here to see her amazing projects.  Thank you so much Elsa for always visiting and leaving such sweet comments.  You inspire me:)  Fellow bloggers don't forget to stop by her blog to get some inspiration.  I'm so excited because I now get to award 5 fellow bloggers a Sweet Blogger Award!!! Whoo Hooo.  I've been inspired by so many of you that it will be very hard to choose.  I will keep you guys posted as to my 5 picks:)



Thank you to all my followers for your continued visits and lovely comments. 
Elsa THANK YOU once again!
Many hugs,
Norma:)




7 comments :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It