Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Workshop with Rose

Hello my happy crafters,
Yesterday my sister and I attended a Holiday workshop over at Rose's place.  We had so much fun creating these beautiful and cute Christmas cards with a box and check out the super cute decorated bag. Cute right?   Well, I hope these cards give you all some ideas to get started on your Christmas cards or projects. Hey you guys, I'm really SUPER excited that my sister is also getting into card making because I will now have a partner in crime LOL!!! I would  love it if you all can head over to her blog and become a follower to keep her motivated!!! Click here on ThreeButterflyKisses to head over to her blog.  Thank you! Thank you! my dear blogger friends:)  Don't forget to check out Rose's blog too she has some amazing projects and not to mention she's a Stampin Up Demonstrator and can get you your goodies ordered!!!!  Have a fantastic Monday my friends:)
We made 4 Christmas cards, a box and a goodie bag!!
 Please check Rose's blog for any credit that is 
owed on any of the projects I've pictured.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving your 
much appreciated comments:)
Hugs,
Norma

Don't forget about the Snowy Winter Blog Hop this coming Saturday. We have a lot of talented ladies participating & goodies to give away!!!!




15 comments :

  1. omg Norma, you are just like me.....still up!!
    Your cards are great! How long were you guys there??
    The lit' bag is absolutely gorgeous and i like the snowman too!
    Oh....no I didnt get any new carts friday 8(
    I worked all night so never made it to walmart. It's ok, i will get them eventually...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norma! Your cards are to cute. I love the bag. These are such great ideas! The colors are great! Very Traditional, I love it!
    I did receive my cart on Saturday! I was so exxited opening it. It felt like Xmas :) I can't wait start making my cards. Thanks for adding my blinkie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun at Rose's work shop. Your so nice, thanks for mentioning my name. :) Have a nice day. ~Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the cards, they are supergreat! Great snowman!! Bye! Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Norma

    Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. I really like this set of cards - Contempo Christmas is one of my favourites. The bag is just great.

    Regards
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are fabulous! Great colours and fun designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so great! Awesome that you will have a partner in crime! So fun to have someone tell you, "you need more paper!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are cute.need to work on my christmas cards.thanks for the inspriation.love the snowman card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what cute cards look like the workshop was a success :)..Love the little bag and that snowman is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This will be a terrific web page, might you be interested in doing an interview regarding just how you created it? If so e-mail me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work shop... let me check your sister out...jejeje

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are WONDERFUL!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. О! شكرا لهذا المنصب رائع. الاعجاب الوقت والجهد وانتم تضعون في بلوق الخاص بك ومعلومات مفصلة التي تقدمها.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was a very nice idea! Just wanna say thank you for the information you have shared. Just continue writing this kind of post. I will be your loyal reader. Thanks again.alfred angelo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was a nice article to read, thank you for sharing it..

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It