Thursday, June 30, 2011

Beautiful Hummingbird!!!

Hello Friends,
OMG!! you guys one more day till the "NEW" 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog RELEASE and I'm super excited for you all to SHOP away and enjoy all the new products!!!!! I can't wait to buy some of the "NEW" stamps and accessories myself!!!!  Today, I have a beautiful card with the Hummingbird from the Elements of Style clear stamp set#120045 make sure to check it out!  I also tried the Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer #118772 for the first time and loved it.  The picture sure doesn't do the back ground any justice:) I wish you could see it in person. Don't forget to check out the LAST CHANCE products HERE as today is the last day to order!! Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!! Hugs
Sprayed the "NEW"Wisteria Wonder  card stock#122922 with the
 Smooch Spritz and sprayed the torn edges with water
Wisteria Wonder CS available July 1st
Flower Garden Emboss folder #123113 
is from the Summer Mini Catalog
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Flower Garden Emboss folder #123113
"NEW" Wisteria Wonder  card stock#122922
Elegant Eggplant #105126
Elegant Eggplant Ink #105210
"NEW" Lucky Limeade Ink 122935
Elements of Style Clear Stamp Set#120045/ Wood #118611
Fabulous Phrases Clear Stamp #120501/ Wood # 117002
Pear Pizzazz Binding Ribbon #122330
Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer # 118772
Dimensionals #104430
Jewels Basic #110246
Snail Adhesive #104332
Scallop Oval Punch #119856
1 3/4" X 7/8" Oval Punch 
Product Suggestion of the Day:
Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die123113
Price$7.95
The Floral Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder lets you create instant floral masterpieces all year round! The deep embossed look adds interest, dimension, and texture on single layers of card stock and Designer Series Paper. Folder coordinates with the Beyond the Garden suite and measures 4-1/2" x 5-3/4".

12 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card Norma...can't wait to see the new book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the pretty colours!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll agree, I got my new catalog last night and OMS!!!!!!!!! It's the best one in years!!!! Thanks for dropping by and leaving such a sweet comment!!!! I'm a gonna follow U 2 LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is absolutely gorgeous, so elegant!!! I can't wait for the new book!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Norma, it's just absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Norma, Gorgeous card, love the colours - the green just pops! Thank you for the kind words on my blog; following you back. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Heck... This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the colors and the simplicity of it and yet it looks so Elegant! wonderful job Norma! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sister, this is such a lovely card, I love the colors you choice and the hummingbird is beautiful! XOXO ~Your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOps meant to write choose! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card girl . I love it. You did such a good job on it. I wish i was a millionaire and i could buy everything stampin up has. But I am not so i will settle for a little here and a little there. Victoria Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful card. Humming birds are my favorite. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two of my faves! Hummingbirds and purple! Gorgeous card Norma! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It