Friday, September 28, 2012

"Hello"



Hello My Crafty Friends,
Woo Hoo! Happy Friday... Are you all ready for the weekend, I know I am!! 

Today's card involves some layers with the Elegant Butterfly Punch and the Finishing Touches Edgelit Dies!  The card was fairly simple and quick to put together!  

The Cafe Comfort Designer Paper was my inspiration for this card:)  I hope you like it.  Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic weekend my sweet friends!!



The GORGEOUS stamped butterfly was stamped then punch with the Elegant Butterfly Punch, I added the three tiny tags for some more interest with the "Hello" sentiment from the Tiny Tags stamp set which you can buy at my store HERE.

I added  Wild Wasabi  as a layer to bring out the Gumball Green from the butterfly!! The Soft Suede die is from the Apothecary Dies item #127003 buy them HERE and I also added a border to the top of the Comfort Cafe DSP from the Finishing Touches Edgelit Dies.

Stampin' Up! Supplies
               Stamps- Papillion Potpourri, Tiny Tags Inks- Soft Suede, Gumball Green, 
     Paper- Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, 
Wild Wasabi, Gumball Green, Comfort Cafe DSP,   
Tools- Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelit Dies, Finishing 
Touches edgelits die, Elegant, Jewelry Tag Punch,  
Accessorries- Rhinestones, Twine, Ribbon 

Product Suggestions of the Day
Get Ribbon for FREE with a $40 order before Tax & Shipping
Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon126848
Price$8.95
Four rows of stitches through touchable satin. 2012–2014 In Colors. 10 yds.

Elegant Butterfly Punch

Elegant Butterfly Punch127526
Price$15.95
Use this punch with the elegant Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set for perfect coordination

Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies

Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies127010
Price$9.95
See what you're cutting with Edgelits dies. 2 dies to cut card edges (ea. 6-1/4" long). Use with Big Shot, Standard Cutting Pads, and Multipurpose Platform. Cuts one sheet of paper.
Click to Order

12 comments :

  1. Lovely Card,Norma!!!I am a fan of the Punches w/ stamps...very pretty!!
    Have a wonderful weekend my lovely friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! Love the color combo!!
    TFS and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats an amazing card Norma...the colours are so eyecatchy,butterfly n tiny tags are very placed in the card..have a happy and wonderful weekned dear friend !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma ~ So BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the color combination ~ so would my son!!! Well you used those GORGEOUS greens again ~ ENABLER ~ with that yellow with the hint of gray! WOW! You just have an eye for color my sweet friend! Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning totally love it! Have to have those edge dies! Oh the list....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super beautiful! I love the color palette, it's very crisp and sophisticated. Great work my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful card my sweet friend. Love the colors you used and the butterfly is fabulous. I have yet to use the punch and stamp set yet. I will have to soon.
    Have a fantastic weekend.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful - I love this colors combo, it's so pretty!
    Have a good night my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It