Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A couple of cards and more...

Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
Details on how to get a FREE Stampin' Up! Ink Collection HERE
My Gift card holders check them out HERE this die is on Sale today!
My Latest Video on How to: Un-Mount Wheel Stamps HERE

Happy Tuesday friends,
Well my friends, I don't have a new card to share but I wanted to take you back to some of my older projects using Stampin' Up! items from our Extravaganza Sale List happening at my On-Line store HERE!

Also a reminder that tomorrow is the FINAL EXTRAVAGANZA SALE day and you don't want to miss out on our  Doorbuster items which will be available only tomorrow along with the many other SALE items!  You can check out the EXTRAVAGANZA LIST for all the items on sale.   Don't miss your chance to get your favorite Stampin' Up! items, start shopping today!

Thank you for stopping by today and please join me tomorrow for a New challenge and project for Decorate to Celebrate!

Remember this card?? Well I used the Scallop Edge
Punch which you can get TODAY for only $11.17
 
Item#119882
Scallop Edge Border Punch - by Stampin' Up!

I used the Petite Pocket Bigz XL Die to create this
utensil holder which is also perfect to make for Gift
card Holder which you can also see HERE!
 
Item #123131
 
This card was created using the Decorative Label
Punch on SALE now for only $11.87
 
Item#120907
Decorative Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!


 

Click to Order

9 comments :

  1. Gorgeous...the first is my fav!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Norma! Have a wonderful day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great projects Norma! So inspiring~ TFS - hope your Tuesday is going great....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your projects! Have a great day! Your friend,Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card norma..love it
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards the designs are fabulous and love the cutlery wrap. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Projects!My favorite is teh card with the banner & tags!!Thats so clever!!Love it!
    Have a Fabulous day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Norma ~ you know how I LOVE your creations and let me say the project you did with the utensils ~ still in AWE of it!!! I promise to email you soon so we can catch up before the holidays! I have been crazy busy and seem to be exhausted by the time the little man go down!! I am sure you totally understand! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It