Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mr. and Mrs. Single Stampin' Up! Wedding Card

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on My Paper Pumpkin with a card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE
  • Sign up for some On-Line Classes with Stampin' Up! HERE
  • NEW promotions SAVE 15%- 50% TODAY HERE

Happy Saturday friends!
I thought I would pop in and share a quick card I created using one of the single stamps called "Towels for Two" and March 31, 2013 is the last day you can get this stamp set along with the others down below.  I used some classic Stampin' Up products and two of my FAVORITES the TopNote and the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions folders, I LOVE LOVE these two items!!!

Don't forget to check out all the other cards at the end of the post showcasing projects using the single stamps:) I will have a card for tomorrow so I hope you will stop by:)


A wanted to show you a close up of the embossing using the "Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions" and the Rhinestones on the towel bar, pretty huh??


I used the TopNote Die and the "Ovals Collection Framelits Dies" for the layers which is a very simple and elegant sketch:)

Stampin' Up! Supplies for his Card
Stamps- Towels for Two, Inks- Jet Black StazOn,  Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, 
Tools- Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder, TopNote Die, 
Accessories- Rhinestones, Ribbon

Product Suggestions of the Day
Top Note Stampin' Up! Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!
Top Note Stampin' Up! Bigz Die113463
Price$21.95
You can use the Top Note die to create cellophane bag toppers from any piece of card stock or Designer Series paper. Simply cut image using the die, stamp or embellish it, and fold it over the top of a cellophane bag (fold in half lengthwise for medium bags and widthwise for small bags). Voila! You’ve made a custom bag topper in no time!
Towels For Two Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Towels For Two Clear-Mount Stamp Set132665
Price$5.95
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes matching towels and deciding whether to squeeze the toothpaste from the top, middle, or bottom. Help the happy couple look forward to all the exciting changes headed their way with this symbolic stamp.
Click to Order
 check out this card using the Spec-tacular Single Stamp HERE

 This stamp is a super cute one and you can check it out HERE

 This cute fox is a single stamp that you can check out HERE

14 comments :

  1. Such an elegant card - love the black and white and what fabulous stamp - love the towels and rail:-) Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Norma! LOVE the Black and White look!!
    Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT Easter weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norma this is beautiful!! I love everything about this card. I forget to use my top note die and it is great for layering. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    Have a fabulous weekend!!!

    Congrats on your win over at Cute and Some!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma! How super fun is this card! I love that towel set, so clever!! Great job my friend.

    Happy Easter!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely BEAUTIUFL!!
    Have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! I love all the cards u made with those single stamps. TFS u r such an inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is elegant and beautiful, Norma!! I love the his and hers stamp!! The embossing is fabulous!! Absolutely gorgeous my friend!! Happy Easter to you and your family :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome wedding card Norma...
    Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant card and beautiful stamping..have a great Sunday Norma!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, love the black and white. Great embossing. TFS

    Happy Easter
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Norma ~ OMG!!! Can I say LOVE enough times! This stamps set is so stinking CLEVER for a couple! OMG! Plus my FAVORITE and I mean this color combination EVER!!! BEAUTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It