Monday, June 23, 2014

You're a Whole Lot of Wonderful

  • My Latest Video on a Baptism Card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Become a Demonstrator for only $50 details HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
Hello crafty friends,
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Mine was relaxing and not much of anything:)

Today, I have a very simple card using the paper piecing technique with the wonderful stamp called "Vivid Vases" .  I also used my Blendabilities for the flowers, super fast and easy!  I will be posting my Monday video later on today, in the mean time you can catch up on my videos over my YouTube Channel.  Enjoy and thank you for stopping by today!



I used the Moonlight Paper Stack for the paper piecing of the vases 
and used my Blendabilities to color the flowers.




Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 

9 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous, Norma!! The vases look amazing!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norma, beautiful card, love the vases and your design, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Norma! The vases are all so pretty and each one unique! Love the design!
    PS/ I am thinking of changing the delivery service to...are you happy so far with the new choice? Any tips would be appreciated! I have always enjoyed reading the posts via email~not crazy about Bloglovin or google reader and with Feedburner having all these issues, I am ready to move on.

    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweet Norma ~ Well this is so BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE this new Blackberry Bliss paper ~ EEK!!! Well I am so far behind that there is no way I can catch up ~ again! But of course I looked at all your AMAZING creations! My list is growing from the new catalogue! UGH! Hope al is well with you and you & your family are enjoying the summer so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet sentiment on a BEAUTIFUL card!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the paper piecing and papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is a pretty card! I like the layers and the lovely color combo...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It