Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Christmas Purse with a Flurry!

  • Click here for the Extravaganza SALE FLYER products. 
  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE

  • Hello friends,
    Welcome to another challenge over at Decorate to CelebrateFor Challenge #89, we are asking you to create anything you would like for party decorations such as favor boxes etc...  Make sure to enter you project HERE.

    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and may your day be filled with joy and delicious food! Please don't forget to stop by on Friday for the Black Friday Blog Candy and a new project.  Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous Thanksgiving and get ready to plan your shopping by checking out the SALE PRODUCT FLYER for the Extravaganza SALE on Black Friday Shopping!!


OK, you guys this Petite Purse Die has to be one of my favorites for candy favors or any gift such as Jewelry:) It's super easy to put together and you can make a ton of these in no time for any occasion! I did dry emboss the purse with the Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Folder for a little something and added a poinsettia in some Stampin' Up! Natural Card Stock and heat embossed it with some Frantage. 


I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch for the handle. I used the Banner Framelits Dies for the tag which is on SALE, I then stamped the Celebrate from the And Many More stamp set.  I used celebrate to make it universal for those December Birthday's or Christmas box.


9 comments :

  1. What a cute purse, Norma! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful purse!! Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful!!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Norma!! I love the texture!! What a beautiful purse!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gift bag, love the flower embellishment, have a great weekend, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable and I love that poinsettia! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that flower & the texture! Beautifully done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Norma ~ your white poinsettia is GORGEOSU! LOVE how you added the PERFECT amount of whatever that is ~ EEK! So happy that someone finally created a white one! YAY!!! Seriously GORGEOSU creation!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It