Monday, August 31, 2015

1st Day of School and Holiday Catalog Live tomorrow!!

Hello crafty friends,
Today was our 1st Day of School in our house and below are some photos of my little man.  Tell me about your kids first day of school and have they started?

Alert: Sept 1, 2015 is when the HOLIDAY Catalog goes LIVE... 

I'm super excited for all of you see the full catalog and let me know some of your favorites.  You can also check out my video on my Haul over my YouTube Channel.  Please make sure to check in tomorrow for a New project and a Giveaway!! Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic day! 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE

My little man's 1st Day of School in 5th Grade


The 1st day of school start with his favorite breakfast scrambled eggs, slices of apples and of course BACON!!


He was anxious to leave and see his buddies


I caught him talking and laughing with his buddy and I got 
the shot from outside the door LOL!


We look forward to an amazing 5th Grade!!


Tomorrow you will be able to place you HOLIDAY Catalog order so get your pen and paper to start your list!

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE


Click to Order

1 comment :

  1. Norma ~ Long time no blog stalking from me! I am so glad I stopped by to see this! OMGOSH ~ he is so handsome! He is growing up so fast! Well I hope he has a FABULOUS year, learns a lot and has FUN!
    My sons first day was pretty good ~ he of course loved seeing all his friends! Lets hope both our little guys have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It