Thursday, August 27, 2015

Stampin' Up! 2015 Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek Haul Video and a Project

Hello crafty friends,
I was finally able to upload my Stampin' Up! 2015 Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek/Haul Video which you can view over my YouTube Channel.  

I also created a super simple Halloween card using the Among the Branches Stamp and Woodland Embossing folder. This Bundle will SAVE you 15% if you purchase it as a bundle with item#140872.  I hope you enjoy the video and today's project. Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic day! 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE



Watch my Stampin' Up! 2015 Holiday Catalog
Sneak Peek/Haul Video over my YouTube Channel.  

 
Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE

 
 
BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Holiday Catalog items will be available on September 1, 2015
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click to Order

2 comments :

  1. Love your card and your Stampin'up haul. Looks like there are some really awesome products.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It