Monday, September 28, 2015

How to use the Curvy Corner Trio Punch with a Video and Paper Pumpkin

Hello crafty friends,
Ok, so today I have a VIDEO on how to use the Curvy Corner Trio Punch in which I used on this Card.  I also have info for you on the September Paper Pumpkin and October.   

Also, I still have my Retired/discontinued Stampin' Up! stamps and dies for SALE Here so take advantage of the sale.
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE
Watch my VIDEO on the Curvy Corner Trio Punch over my YouTube Channel and please Subscribe for more videos:)



This is the card I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch
You can SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin HERE


Pink_boxPaper Pumpkin is going PINK . . . or at least our October boxes are! And, Stampin’ Up! is making a donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. For how much? That part is up to you! We’ll donate $1 for every active subscriber, and an additional $1 for every new subscriber! Tell everyone you know to sign up by October 10 so we can make a BIG difference together in the fight against breast cancer! 

With 91 cents of every dollar spent directed towards its mission, BCRF is the only breast cancer organization to receive CharityWatch’s “A+” rating.  That’s just one of the reasons we’re proud to support them in October!
Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE
BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click to Order

4 comments :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It