Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Halloween Treat Matchbook Holder

Hello crafty friends,
Today is another project from my Sweet Haunting Class by mail.  I created a Matchbook for a treat or a notepad.  I also have a video for those of you that purchased my class to show you how to put together your kit.  Thank you for stopping and enjoy my video below or  HERE.
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE

Watch my video on the Halloween Matchbook below or HERE

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE


BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click to Order

3 comments :

  1. Totally cute & fun!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! I love the matchbook design!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Matchbook! LOVE it! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It