Friday, January 22, 2016

A Valentine's Card for Friday Mashup

Hello crafty friends,
Welcome to another challenge over at Friday Mashup.  For this challenge you can either use the sketch below or mash it up and use the sketch with a music theme. 

I hope you get inspired and enter our challenge HEREThank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic day! 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE



Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE

Sketch by Lisa

This week's Mashup Challenge is:  
  • Create a project using the Sketch.
  • or Create a project with a Music Theme.
  • or Mash it up! and create a Music theme project using the Sketch.
BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Click to Order

6 comments :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It